Meet Up: UX Teams and how they work
Monday, July 27, 2020 8:00–9:30 PM Eastern Time
Where does UX sit and what does it “look like” within an organization? In this session, our panelists, many of whom work with teams distributed around the planet, will share how their teams are structured and how UX works with other team members. They’ll touch upon the methods that they use, and how the team set up reflects that.
- Jesse Kaddy, Associate Director, Experience Design (UX, UI), Wayfair (Internet Retail company: where product teams are organized into “super-pods”)
- Mary Lee, UX Manager, NetApp (Hardware company: where the UX team is distributed)
- River Brandon, 2VP of Design in Traveler’s Enterprise CX team (Insurance company: how teams are set up in enterprises, UX & SaFE)
- Jonathan Lupo, Head of Experience Design, North America, EPAM/Continuum (Global agency: End-to-end services that combines business and innovation strategy, experience design, technology consulting and best-in-class software engineering to deliver results on a global scale.)
- Adamya Ashk, Senior Director, Digital Transformation & Design Strategy, Accenture Interactive/Fjord (Global agency: We design Experiences that make people’s lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services and operating models.)
Register at: https://tinyurl.com/yxz6mv8r
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.